If you need a website that loads fast, looks great, and just works, let's talk.
Web design & development
I provide the following web design and web development services:
- Simple, static websites
- Building out from existing design assets (designers, get more info here!)
- Wordpress theme customization
- Custom from-scratch Wordpress sites
- Online learning course development for coaches & teachers (Wordpress + Sensei)
- Online bookings, ticket sales, or appointment systems
- Wordpress + Woocommerce online stores– retail or wholesale product sales
- Membership sites
- Affiliate marketing
Website & eCommerce Support
After your website's launch, the work continues! Most businesses see the best results when they regularly update their website. And if you have a Wordpress website, especially if it has custom functionality or eCommerce, hands-on maintenance is critical to keep your website working & secure.
I offer monthly support plans to a limited number of clients who need help with some or all of the following:
- Content Changes
- Adding, removing, or repricing products
- Customizing checkout processes
- Course management
- Newsletter management
- Traffic & site health/uptime monitoring
Managed Web Hosting
If I built or overhauled your website, I can also host it for you.
- Automatic daily backups
- Theme & plugin updates
- Bug fixes
- Always free SSL certificate
- Fixed monthly or yearly price– no surprises!
- Secure & fast
- Free trial with any new web development project
You need a web designer who actually picks up the phone, answers emails, and gets the job done on time.
That's me. Just listen to this happy client...
“Kelsey did an excellent job for me on very short notice. She was professional, organized, and executed the task (migration of a problematic Wordpress site) very quickly. I highly recommend her.”
Leave your website worries behind, scale your business, and take back your free time.
How to be an expert at YOUR website (...without being a geek like me)
Still pondering, planning, or dreaming about your website or your online store? Take charge with this 5 part email mini course. You'll learn how to craft content that customers & Google alike will love, how to pick a good web host, and more. These are my 5 best tips for a successful website, with handy links throughout & a downloadable template for the perfect landing page.